CannotFindURL

Friday, February 18, 2005

Alone in CyberSpace :)

Hello?!?
Anybody out there?
Is anyone even reading this?
Oh well... I guess I should start writing something *interesting* sometime soon then heh?
:)
It's funny how there's so much information drifting on the net that it will probably be pure chance that will bring one of you here on this page. We're already overloaded with information all over the place (TV, portals at work, cell phones, radio) - hey, it's even hard to go skiing over the weekend without having music and ads blasted over speakers hung from trees or lift towers going up the hill!!!
So, come on, it someone stumbles upon this page while surfing the electron wave, leave a comment - just for fun: I think the counter at the bottom of the page is more a reflection of my reloading the page to see the new posts I write than any real traffic!!!
Anything you'd like to read about in here? Tell me about it!!!
Ok, back to work... (well, have to pretend to do something every once in a while to justify the paycheck, no?)
:)

1 Comments:

  • Here I'll post a comment myself to make sure this thing works!!!
    :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google